Dr Miles Prince (Clinical Advisor)
- Clinical oncologist at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Head of Cancer Research at the Epworth Private Hospitals, Melbourne and a Professor at both Melbourne and Monash universities
- Miles is engaged in major stem cell research and the mechanisms of the immune systems’ control of blood and cancer growth.
Professor Michael Brown
- Heads the Cancer Clinical Trials at Royal Adelaide Hospital where he is also a medical oncologist.
- Conducts a phase 1 trial of CAR T cell therapy for metastatic melanoma.
Mr Phillip Haines (Company Secretary)
- Founder of a specialist accounting firm The CFO Solution.
- Worked as a service provider to the technology sector for over 25 years.
- Currently CFO and Company Secretary to a number of listed and unlisted health technology companies.
Dr Ian Nisbet (Corporate Advisor)
- Founder, Executive, Chairman or CEO of multiple life science companies, including several in oncology.
- Brings over 25 years of direct biotech, strategic and operational experience to the team.
Dr Peter Hudson (Scientific Advisor)
- Founder/ CSO of multiple life science companies, with a focus on antibody technologies.
- A scientific expert with extensive expertise in commercial development of protein-based therapeutics with over 100 published reports and over 20 patents submitted.
Dr Maureen Howard (Project Management Advisor)
- Project management specialist who recently guided the immune CD47 cancer project at the Stem Cell Institute, Stanford University into clinical trials.
- VP Research Androgen, Corixa, ChemoCentrix California, Director Immunology DNAX, visiting scientist NIAID at NIH.